Dear QUB student
The University Health Centre at Queen’s welcomes registrations from anyone with a current term-time address in the postcodes BT1-12 & BT17.
The following information must be provided to complete your registration:
NI, England, Scotland, Wales
- Registration Form - HS200
- Proof of Belfast Address (BT1-12 & BT17) i.e. tenancy agreement (if private landlord), utility bill (excluding mobile telephone) or QUB Letter (see below).
OTHER - EU, International, Isle of Man
- Registration Form – HSCR1
- BRP or Settlement Letter
- QUB GP Confirmation of Student Status Letter (details of address and course duration).
QUB GP Confirmation of Student Status Letters can be obtained from QUB Student Records by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Full Name and Student ID number and ensure you clearly state you require a GP Confirmation of Student Status Letter.
*The Health Centre require processing time for all registrations, this is dependent on volumes of registrations received and you can enquire at the time of registering.
However, if you have an urgent health concern (this does not include repeat prescribing of existing medication **) please contact the surgery and discuss this with a member of the admin team: Tel: 028 9066 3634
** If you are taking regular medication, supplying a medical history from your previous GP can assist us with your prescribing requirements.
What happens next?
- Once registration documents are accepted – we will not contact you to confirm your registration has been processed.
- A Health & Care Card will be sent directly from BSO (these are not issued by the Practice).
- Appointments can be booked following the registration being completed *see above.
Please note a Health & Care Card is not required for booking appointments (our admin team are available for advice – please check our website for opening hours & contact times).